NEW LISBON SCHOOL DISTRICT
Pre-K4 through 12th Grade
Thursday, August 6th 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: Multi-Purpose Room
The School District of New Lisbon will hold their district-wide registration on August 6th.
All parents are encouraged to attend to accomplish the following:
- Update a census verification form for each of your children.
- Complete a free and reduced meal application for your household.
- Deposit money into your food service account.
- Take care of prior fees owed.
- Complete medical forms for each of your children
Please bring the following information with you:
- Parent/Guardian/Emergency contact information.
- Payment for children’s lunch account and prior fees
- List of current medication(s) & allergies for each of your children.
Athletic forms will be available for you to fill out prior to the athletic meeting being held after registration at 7:15 in the high school gym. (Walk-in physicals at the NL Clinic will be Tuesday, July 28, 2015 from 2:00 until 5:00 p.m. All paper work must be completed prior to meeting with physician.)
Dennis Birr, Superintendent We look forward to seeing you on August 6th
608-562-3700 If you are unable to attend, contact the high school office
Open house to meet your teachers and get class schedules will be:
Thursday, August 27th from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.