Minimum graduation requirements
- 1. Twenty-six and one-half (26.5) credits are needed to graduate from New Lisbon High School.
- 2. Three (3) credits of Social Science are required.
- 3. Four (4) credits of English are required and which must include:
- One (1) credit of English 9,
- One (1) credit of English 10 or Basic English,
- One (1) credit of English 11 or Basic English,
- One (1) credit of College Prep English, English 12 or Basic English
- 4. Three (3) credits of Science are required.
- 5. Three (3) credits of Math are required.
- 6. Three (3) units of Physical Education are required (total of 1.5 credits).
- 7. Personal Finance is required.
- 8. Remaining credits of electives which must include:
- Two (2) credits of vocational/fine arts which can include Agriculture, Art, Band, Choir, FACE, Foreign Language, or Tech Ed. Additional elective credits.