Instructional Support & Transition Specialist
Phone: 608-562-3700 ext. 1371
Welcome! This is my 29th year with the New Lisbon School District. I am proud to say that I teach students--who learn differently.
I am a two-time graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. I have a Bachelors of Science in Education degree in Special Education with a dual emphasis in cognitive disabilities and specific learning disabilities. I later earned my Masters of Science in Education degree in Special Education emphasizing Transition for Youth with Special Needs.
I am also:
- School District representative for the Juneau County Coalition Against Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Elder Abuse
- School District representative and facilitator for the Juneau County Committee on Transition (Juneau CCoT)
- School District representative for the Juneau County SEA of Change for homelessness
- School District representative and co-committee chairperson for the Juneau County Reality Fair
- Certified Designated Vocational Instructor
- Retired Emergency Medical Technician after 20 years!!
- Mother of two doxie furbabies!!
We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort. --Jesse Owens