High 5 Physical Education Rules
1. Be prepared for class. Athletic shoes only. No sandals, dress shoes, or boots.
2. Listen quietly and raise hand before speaking while the teacher is talking. Be a whole body listener.
3. Whistle: Stop, Look, and Listen.
4. Safety: Any injuries or blood tell the teacher right away.
5. Sportsmanship: Be a respectful winner and loser. High 5's, Handshakes, or Fist Bumps after all competitive games.
Behavior - 3 Strikes and You're Out!
Strike #1 - Warning.
Strike #2 - Two Warnings and the student must sit out of activity.
Strike #3 - Phone call home or the student is sent to the Principals office.
New Lisbon School District
500 South Forest Street
New Lisbon, WI 53950